Eloise Mumford Biography
Quick Facts about Eloise Mumford
Sep 24, 1986
34 Years Old
Place of Birth
Best Known For
TV series “The River, Lone Star” and film series “Fifty Shades of Grey”
Anna (Older Sister), Kai (Younger Brother)
Nova Middle School, Annie Wright School
Capital High School
New York University
36-25-36 inches (91-64-91 cm)
Bra Cup Size
5ft. 7 inches. (1.70M)
129 pounds (58.5 KG)
Who is Eloise Mumford?
Eloise Mumford is a prominent blonde American actress who is well recognized globally for being cast in numerous television shows like Chicago Fire (2017), The River (2012), Lone Star (2010). She has been also casted in the popular film series Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) and its all the sequels. Eloise Mumford was born and raised inside Olympia, Washington. She was also homeschooled for first few years of her life. When she was seven years old, Eloise became interested toward the acting when she witnessed a production of the pay “South Pacific”. During the middle and high schooling, Eloise participated in different theatrical plays and after her graduation she took professional training form the “Tisch School of the Arts,” at New York University.
Eloise Mumford Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Eloise Mumford always keep her fans updated through interviews and mostly with her different social media platforms. But she is less active in the one of the biggest social media, Facebook. As of now, she has 181K followers on her official Instagram account (@eloisemumford) and she has 35.5K followers on her official Twitter account (@eloise_mumford)
Eloise Mumford Career and Professional Life
- Initially, Eloise did theatrical productions where she was a professional actress then she ventured into the TV and films gradually.
- When Eloise was in the final year of college, she did her first short films.
- In 2008, Eloise made her debut in TV, she was casted as the ‘Megan Emory’ in the TV drama series titled as “Crash.”
- In 2009, Eloise came into view with the major role in the short film titled as “Some Boys Don’t Leave.” In the same year 2009, she was also appeared as the guest appearance in the series titled as “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” and “Mercy”.
- In 2010, Eloise earned a significant breakthrough after she portrayed ‘Lindsay’ as a leading role in the series called “Lone Star”. Unfortunately, this series received low ratings and poor reviews.
- In 2012, Eloise came into view in an action-comedy film playing supporting role of ‘Suzy Walters’ in the film tilted as “So Undercover.” This film received extremely bad reviews and was globally considered to be one of the worst films of the year. In the same year, she also played a leading role as a ‘Maggie Conway’ in the TV film titled as the “Christmas with Holly” which received positive ratings and decent reviews.
- In 2013, Eloise played a major role in an action-thriller film tilted as the “Drones.” This film received mixed review, however this film was failure in box-office.
- In 2014, Eloise was seen as in the film tilted as the “Not Safe for Work” as ‘Anna’ and another film “In The Blood” as a ‘Sandy Grant’.
- In 2015, Eloise got global recognition after playing a crucial role as ‘Kate Kavanagh’ in one of the finest series or the best erotic romantic drama “Fifty Shades of Grey”. This series is based on the popular novel with the same name and this series was a extremely huge success in box-office which obviously boosted the career of the Eloise Mumford. However, series got negative reviews.
- After the huge success in the box-office, Eloise played the role of ‘Kate Kavanagh’ in two sequels: “Fifty Shades Darker” and “Fifty Shades Freed”.
- In 2017, Eloise was seen playing recurring role of ‘Hope jacquinot’ in the action-drama series titles as “Chicago Fire”.
- In 2020, Eloise recently has been seen in the television series titled as the “The Right Stuff” as a ‘Trudy Cooper’.
For what Eloise Mumford is Famous for?
- Famous for her roles in television series “The River, Lone Star, and Chicago Fire”.
- She also earned much recognition for being casted in the film series “Fifty Shades of Grey” and its sequels.
Eloise Mumford Boyfriend and Relationship
34 Years old Eloise Mumford is not married yet and there’s no any known information that she has been in relationship. Eloise might be dating someone but she has kept her relationship life away from all the media and professional life thus there is no available information regarding her relationship life.
However, there’s rumor that Eloise might be currently dating a man with whom she posts photos online on her official Instagram Account but still her boyfriend’s name is unknown yet.
Eloise Mumford Net worth (2021) and how much does she earn?
From all the experiences back from 2007, when she acted for the first time and as of now she has garnered a large profit. Eloise Mumford has mostly all the incomes from her professional career and has quite a good income as an actress. As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of about $2 million.
Does Eloise Mumford do drugs? Does Mumford smoke weed or cigarettes?
Numerous celebrities have been arrested with unauthorized drugs in the past, which is no surprise and some also publicly accept to using drugs. Do you believe Eloise Mumford smoke marijuana, weed or cigarette? Or do you believe Eloise Mumford do coke, steroids or even more hard drugs like heroin or something like that?
In a survey conducted in a social media, where it was asked weather Eloise Mumford do drugs or smoke cigarettes or weed? The result from the voters was like 50% of the voters think that Eloise Mumford do drugs, 50% of the voters think Eloise Mumford take recreationally and 0% of the voters think that Eloise Mumford has never taken the drugs or tried.
Did you guys know before?
- She is not active on Facebook.
- She acted for the first time at the age of 7.
- As she was growing older, she thought of becoming math teacher or the surgeon.
- Following her passion and the interest she took a gap in her acting career to teach the children English of Transylvania, Romania.
- She has been always supporting the movement of Girls for Gender Equality.